Community Forum

Cancellation

New Poster

Cancellation

I would like to know about cancelling my contract. What fees or penalties would I have to pay?
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Cancellation

Expert

wrote:
I would like to know about cancelling my contract. What fees or penalties would I have to pay?

Depends on what services you have. If you have home security, the ETF can be substantial. If you have other services, it's typically $10 a month for every remaining month in your contract. If you still need help, let us know - an employee can look at your account and give you exact information.  

Finding Your Legal Agreements and Contract

* Visit my.xfinity.com from your web browser and select the My Account tab.

* Sign in using your XFINITY username and password.

* Click the Settings tab.
Settings tab is at far right.

* Click the Legal Agreements & Contract link under Account Details on the left-hand side of the screen.
Legal Agreements & Contract link is at bottom.
 * Click the View link to see more details about your contract and/or legal agreements with Comcast.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hi Juliecassady!

As mentioned by @The_Janitor, the ETF's could vary depending on your service. If you still need assistance verifying exactly how much your ETF's would be if you canceled or what other options you may have, please feel free to reach out in a private message. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. In the body of this message please include your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.