Community Forum

Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

New Poster

Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

Please provide me with instructions on how to cancel my services through Xfinity/Comcast. Then,

please instruct me with what's involved with keeping my Internet services through you company

Expert

Re: Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

@nlough33 wrote:

Please provide me with instructions on how to cancel my services through Xfinity/Comcast. Then,

please instruct me with what's involved with keeping my Internet services through you company

Hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum. An official employee will contact you here within 3 days of your post. for immediate service you can call 800-Comcast and select customer service for TV.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

Hello nlough33, I can assist you with cancelling your TV service and finding an internet only deal that will fit your data needs. Please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!