Community Forum

Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

New Poster

Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

Please provide me with instructions on how to cancel my services through Xfinity/Comcast. Then,

please instruct me with what's involved with keeping my Internet services through you company

Expert

Re: Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

@nlough33 wrote:

Please provide me with instructions on how to cancel my services through Xfinity/Comcast. Then,

please instruct me with what's involved with keeping my Internet services through you company

Hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum. An official employee will contact you here within 3 days of your post. for immediate service you can call 800-Comcast and select customer service for TV.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Re: Canceling My TV services. Not Internet

Hello nlough33, I can assist you with cancelling your TV service and finding an internet only deal that will fit your data needs. Please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".