Community Forum

Canceled the internet service on 6/14, but it still works and I got a billing due for July period

New Poster

Canceled the internet service on 6/14, but it still works and I got a billing due for July period

I canceled the internet service on 6/14 and got a confirmation email saying that the last day of the service was going to be 6/22 (the last day of cycle). I tried turning on/off my modem yesterday and it didn't disconnect the internet. Sine 6/22~23 were weekend days, I've waited until Monday, and it still works. I see a regular billing balance due by July 10 on my account. What should I do? Can I just ignore the balance?

(modem and cable are mines, so I have nothing to return. Not on any contract, so no cancellation fee to pay. The balance should have been just $0.)

Official Employee

Re: Canceled the internet service on 6/14, but it still works and I got a billing due for July pe...

Hello GGML. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with reviewing your account and the disconnection order and service status. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Canceled the internet service on 6/14, but it still works and I got a billing due for July pe...

Hi GGML.  I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!