Community Forum

Cancel services

Regular Visitor

Cancel services

My promotional period expired, bill has gone up and almost doubled since I started with comcast, I need to cancel my account, What's the best way possible? I've talked with comcast rep via chat, they can't help, unlike a year ago I was able to cancel my account via chat without any hitch, now they want me to call comcast which we all know is very hard get in touch which aside from the run-arounds that they'll give you over the phone. So is there anyone who has any idea of the best way to have you services cancelled? would walk-in work?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Cancel services

Hello @MarkLeah. We certainly value your business and don't want to see you go. I can help you with an account review if you'd like to see if there are any better offers available to your account. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can take a look. 

If you insist on cancelling, you can disconnect the equipment and bring it into your local Comcast/XFINITY Store and they will disconnect the account and give you a receipt for returning your equipment. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Hello ComcastJoeTru, can you still help me on this matter?

Official Employee

Hi MarkLeah. I sure can assist you. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!