Community Forum

Cancel service

New Poster

Cancel service

We have a 12 month contract that expires July1.  We will be returning to IL on May 5 and it will not transfer.  Can I return the equipment prior to July1 and pay the May bill?  I don’t want to renew and the higher rate


Official Employee

Re: Cancel service


Hi Naplesuser, you can return your equipment at any time to a local Comcast service center or you can also go into a UPS service center and they will be able to send the equipment back for you. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!