Cancel Account

New Poster

Cancel Account

Tom Karinshak, Executive Vice President
Comcast Headquarters Comcast Center
1701 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Ref: Account, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I have spent at least five hours over the past two weeks attempting to close my account.
Sounds hard to believe that it takes that long to do a simple task. It still has not been accomplished. So,
I am challenging you to do so yourself. You can start by reading the notes associated with my account.
I wonder if this is not a nefarious attempt to punish exiting customers?
By this letter, I requesting that Comcast refund the money it owes me and that Comcast stop harassing
me with false accounting.
Sincerely Yours,

Expert

Re: Cancel Account

To close your account:

Drop off your equipment at any Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store. Close your account and retain the receipt. Find a Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store Location near you.

Or

Comcast has teamed up with The UPS Store locations across the country to accept Comcast equipment returns. Simply bring your equipment with you to any The UPS Store location, and an associate will pack and ship your equipment back to Comcast. Visit www.theupsstore.com to find The UPS Store locations near you. The UPS store will give you a receipt with a tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return on UPS.com. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed on your account. Call Comcast 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278) or 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) and close your account.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.