Community Forum

Can you temporary Suspend Services ?

New Poster

Can you temporary Suspend Services ?

Hello!! I am moving in with my parents until I close on my house. I don't want to cancel my services altogther, I just want to temporary suspend them and then have them transfered to the new house. Is that an option you guys have available or will I need to cancel and start all over?

Expert

Re: Can you temporary Suspend Services ?

@tori_perry wrote:

Hello!! I am moving in with my parents until I close on my house. I don't want to cancel my services altogther, I just want to temporary suspend them and then have them transfered to the new house. Is that an option you guys have available or will I need to cancel and start all over?

Your account is associated with an address, so if you're in a rental situation, you really should cancel the account so anyone moving in can start service if they so wish.  You're better off canceling service and taking your equipment back in and then starting service again as a new customer at your new house.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can you temporary Suspend Services ?

tori_perry -- Do you need any further assistance?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!