Community Forum

Can you tell me which channels are included in the sports entertainment package

New Poster

Can you tell me which channels are included in the sports entertainment package

Can you please tell me which channels are included in the sports entertainment package for my provider in the 46072 zip code

Official Employee

Re: Can you tell me which channels are included in the sports entertainment package

Hi Birdwell17, I am showing you talked to an agent after this post, were they able to assist? If not please send me a private message with your name and address and I can assist further.

Thank you

New Poster

Re: Can you tell me which channels are included in the sports entertainment package

I was wanting to receive a list of all the channels which were available to me at the 46072 address. The channel numbers above 1000, have all been changed and I'd like a hard copy list or at least, a list I can print out. I did purchase the Sports entertainment package, but don't know all the channels included in that package.

Expert

wrote:

I was wanting to receive a list of all the channels which were available to me at the 46072 address. The channel numbers above 1000, have all been changed and I'd like a hard copy list or at least, a list I can print out.

1. Go here: https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup
  2.  In the upper right-hand corner, you'll see "Already a customer? View My Channels" Follow that link.
  3.  Once you've loaded your specific channel lineup, it will give you the option to print.

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
New Poster

Thank you very much.