Community Forum

Can you please mask or remove multiple hard inquiries on my credit history?

New Poster

Can you please mask or remove multiple hard inquiries on my credit history?

Can someone please contact me to initiate the process of masking, or better yet, removing multiple hard inquiries on my credit history? Thank you in advance for your help!

Expert

Re: Can you please mask or remove multiple hard inquiries on my credit history?

kabell01 wrote:

Can someone please contact me to initiate the process of masking, or better yet, removing multiple hard inquiries on my credit history? Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello kabell01. I can help assist with reviewing your account and submitting a request for our Credit Reporting team to review. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

I hovered over the username ComcastJoeTru and clicked Send a Message. A different page opened up, but there was no interface to actually send any message. See screenshot:

xfinity.PNG

Official Employee

Hi kabell01, I can help look into this further for you.  Please let me know if you are still not able to send private messages.

Thank you