Community Forum

Can't upgrade or change services online

New Poster

Can't upgrade or change services online

I would like to change my current plan that include Performance Internet and basic cable to the Internet Plus package that includes Perfornce Interent, basic cable and HBO for $49.99, but I am not able to make any changes to my account online. I only get the message "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order. Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help."  Can someone please fix my account so I can make changes to my services without having to call?

Expert

Re: Can't upgrade or change services online

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I get the exact same message! I was thinking of moving all of my services to comcast instead of just internet but given that I cant even see any options online I guess Ill just be cancelling my service period

Official Employee

I can see if there is an offer for you kirkfitz1977 if you would like. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I have the exact same issue. I just got offered a triple play in the mail at basically the same price I am paying now for just tv and internet. I don’t need phone but that is just insulting. I can’t even see my other options. Considering just leaving all together at this point...

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

Hi @Robertdd21. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers available to your account. I've received your private message as well, and I have responded. Let's take it from there.