Community Forum

Can't upgrade or change services online

New Poster

Can't upgrade or change services online

I would like to change my current plan that include Performance Internet and basic cable to the Internet Plus package that includes Perfornce Interent, basic cable and HBO for $49.99, but I am not able to make any changes to my account online. I only get the message "We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order. Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help."  Can someone please fix my account so I can make changes to my services without having to call?

Expert

Re: Can't upgrade or change services online

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I get the exact same message! I was thinking of moving all of my services to comcast instead of just internet but given that I cant even see any options online I guess Ill just be cancelling my service period

Official Employee

I can see if there is an offer for you kirkfitz1977 if you would like. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have the exact same issue. I just got offered a triple play in the mail at basically the same price I am paying now for just tv and internet. I don’t need phone but that is just insulting. I can’t even see my other options. Considering just leaving all together at this point...

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

Hi @Robertdd21. I can assist with a review of lower priced offers available to your account. I've received your private message as well, and I have responded. Let's take it from there.