Community Forum

Can't set up EBill with my bank

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Can't set up EBill with my bank

I have been using my banks (DCU) EBill service for years with Comcast. Last month it stopped working, and the bank notified me that "We're sorry, but we were unable to retrieve your e-bill from the Comcast website because the login information you provided to DIGITAL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION was not recognized by Comcast." I have Deleted and re-added my ebill information, changed my Comcast password, and re-created my EBill entry...even tried a second Comcast user that has mgmt privs. Nothing works. I always get the same error from the bank. I obviuosly have verified my credentials. This appears to be a problem on the Comcast side. Please let me know if there something that I need to do to my account to allow my bank to access my bill again. Thanks. 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Can't set up EBill with my bank

I have all my Ebills setup w my DCU bank. All but Comcast. I have NEVER been able to setup w Comcast. Ever. I’ve tried all the same things. And I keep getting the same message from DCU that it can’t be setup. Why not? It’s on the Comcast side. Especially when I have ALL my other Ebills working just fine.