Community Forum

Can't reach an agent. Tried multiple times.

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't reach an agent. Tried multiple times.

I have tried multiple times over the last month to speak with someone at Comcast about my bill. The online service does not address my question, nor does the automated phone service. There is no longer an option to speak with an actual person...which is what I need to do.  Can someone from Comcast please contact me?  I've tried directly contacting @ComcastChe  as I see that agent responded to a similar thread recently, but there is no option on his/her website to send a private message.  Please help. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Can't reach an agent. Tried multiple times.

@ComcastMorgan  here is my original post about the issue. Can you please assist? 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, CharlotteB2. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! I can absolutely continue to work with you via PM to address your needs regarding the bill. Please respond to my PM and we can continue. Appreciate you hanging in there until we were able to get to you today. Talk to you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Please help me also. I need an agent, website won’t let me in to change account.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Would you please help me? The website won’t let me in as I have two accounts, one with security. I want to cancel security and merge accounts. Please direct message me.