Community Forum

Can’t purchase Xfinity WiFi access pass

New Poster

Can’t purchase Xfinity WiFi access pass

For weeks now I’ve been purchasing access passes. Yesterday it expired, so I went to renew. Usually upon selecting Xfinitywifi from the WiFi list, I’m prompted to select a pass. This is not happening this time. Nothing pops up. It simply says “no internet connection”. I’ve tried the customer service line and they were no help, they simply told me to try again later. I’ve also spent hours going through google trying to find a solution, to obviously no success. Can anyone please help me? I just want to purchase an access pass!
Expert

Re: Can’t purchase Xfinity WiFi access pass

The team that handles XFINITY WiFi On Demand issues (billing and troubleshooting) can be reached at 1-866-489-0919 (24/7 support line).

I am not an employee.
New Poster

I am experiencing the same problem and now the page on which I should be able to purchase another pass has error message of difficulty processing my request --- please try again later. Well, this is MUCH later. What in the Wide, Wide World of Sports is goin' ON here???

New Poster

I'm experiencing the same problem, and it has been about 7 days for me.

Official Employee

Hello, CBKOT125! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

You will need to contact our Xfinity Wifi Access team at 866 489-0919, they will be able to assist you further with any access pass issues.