Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Can't order ipad

New Poster

Can't order ipad

I can never do anything online with my acct. I upgraded to triple play to get iPad deal and now can't get it to work attached photo of end result and I have talked to 10 different agent and no one seems to help
Screenshot_2018-07-07-00-09-09.png
Contributor

Re: Can't order ipad

Took me a few tries. Finally went through when I signed in first then typed in the url again xfinity.com\ipad. Then it let me add it.
New Poster

No such luck 4 me tried 20x
Highlighted
Official Employee

bdg8907 wrote: I can never do anything online with my acct. I upgraded to triple play to get iPad deal and now can't get it to work attached photo of end result and I have talked to 10 different agent and no one seems to help

Have you tried placing the order via laptop or desktop? I ask because you may need to use another browser to complete the order, please try another device or another browser. Feel free to reach back out to me here if you need further assistance. 

Contributor

It might have something to do with them being out of stock now.. My MIL is having a hard time getting hers replaced. It was stolen by Fed Ex and she got the Ipad box with a charger only. They are now saying 30 days.