Community Forum

Can’t order free Xfi Pods!!

Dejadavis25
New Poster

I have been given the run around on these xFi pods. I upgraded to Xfi Advantage a few weeks ago and today received an email telling me my wifi assessment was completed and that they determined I was entitled for 3 free Xfi pods, since the wifi has honestly been horrible and my home is rather big.

When I click the link to get the pods for free that I received in the email, I'm redirected to the Xfi pods page, I click on "Get Pods" and then redirected again. The page shows some loading and text like "Adding to your plan", etc. After a few seconds it redirects once more and shows a page that says "It looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon" or something similar to that. I've now chatted with 2 different people, and called Comcast directly and their solution is, well, they have none. They say the only way to get the pods is via the link, which doesn't work. What am I supposed to do here? It seems like every single time I try to do something with Comcast it costs me a few hours of my day which is absolutely absurd.
Samsonib6
New Poster

I am having the exact same issue as  below.  How do I get my free xFi pods I was promised?

I have been given the run around on these xFi pods. I upgraded to Xfi Advantage a few weeks ago and today received an email telling me my wifi assessment was completed and that they determined I was entitled for 3 free Xfi pods, since the wifi has honestly been horrible and my home is rather big.

When I click the link to get the pods for free that I received in the email, I'm redirected to the Xfi pods page, I click on "Get Pods" and then redirected again. The page shows some loading and text like "Adding to your plan", etc. After a few seconds it redirects once more and shows a page that says "It looks like this product isn't available for you to purchase right now. Please check back again soon" or something similar to that. I've now chatted with 2 different people, and called Comcast directly and their solution is, well, they have none. They say the only way to get the pods is via the link, which doesn't work. What am I supposed to do here? It seems like every single time I try to do something with Comcast it costs me a few hours of my day which is absolutely absurd.

turbotime4
Frequent Visitor

Re: Can’t order free Xfi Pods!!

same issue here too. no one from comcast is able to figure this out. I shouldnt be shocked that something from comcast is causing frustration. does anyone from customer service even read these forums??? 

kfidler0823
New Poster

I read a suggestion in a similar thread to just take the email up to a Comcast physical location and sort it out with them. Apparently some people have had success getting their free pods this way.

turbotime4
Frequent Visitor

this is actaully what I ened up doing and got the pods no problem