Community Forum

Can’t get orange cable buried-SAFETY HAZARD

New Poster

Can’t get orange cable buried-SAFETY HAZARD

We had service connected a month ago and were told orange cable would be buried in a week. Nobody came so we called and were “ticket was never put in”. So they said someone would be out in a week but nothing again so we called and told again “no order was put it”. Seriously?! So they said someone would be out in 3-7 days but the orange cable is still there. We have had multiple people trip over the line they left out and are liable for. Just now I called customer service and lady who answered tried to say she knew how I felt because they did the same thing to her and she had to wait 3 days. 3 days vs. one month is definitely not the same!!! I had to repeatedly state I wanted to talk to a supervisor. Finally I got one and told him the month long service issue and that multiple people have tripped over the exposed line and it was a huge safety hazard. He was no help and just said they “should be here by the 17th”. Customer service is a nightmare and this is inexcusable.
Expert

Re: Can’t get orange cable buried-SAFETY HAZARD

@Cmsonnier wrote:
We had service connected a month ago and were told orange cable would be buried in a week. Nobody came so we called and were “ticket was never put in”. So they said someone would be out in a week but nothing again so we called and told again “no order was put it”. Seriously?! So they said someone would be out in 3-7 days but the orange cable is still there. We have had multiple people trip over the line they left out and are liable for. Just now I called customer service and lady who answered tried to say she knew how I felt because they did the same thing to her and she had to wait 3 days. 3 days vs. one month is definitely not the same!!! I had to repeatedly state I wanted to talk to a supervisor. Finally I got one and told him the month long service issue and that multiple people have tripped over the exposed line and it was a huge safety hazard. He was no help and just said they “should be here by the 17th”. Customer service is a nightmare and this is inexcusable.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy. You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can’t get orange cable buried-SAFETY HAZARD

Hi Cmsonnier, thank you for reaching out here and I apologize for your experiences trying to get your cable buried, thats definitely not a experience we want for our customers.  We would like to help review any open notes and ticket on the account with you, please send us a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!