Community Forum

Can't get in touch with anyone.

Highlighted
New Poster

Can't get in touch with anyone.

So I moved into my new apartment on April 1st and got the blast+ package online with the self service WiFi/modem combo. They told me it would be 3-5 business days and it has now been 7 when I log in online it tells me my profile is being created and I can't get in touch with an agent to ask them where my service and modem is.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Can't get in touch with anyone.

I'm just need to talk to a real human, but that seems almost impossible.   Early saturday morning I called 800 COMCAST.  After listening to 2 minutes of unneeded information about how Comcast is dealing with Covid, I got voice prompts suggesting I manage my account online or phone app.   When I finally got the system to accept that I wanted to talked to a human, the voice system wants to narrow down the subject for discussion.   None of the areas was applicable for me and there was no "other" option.   I press the 0 on m phone about a hundred times, after a minute or so of hearing confused automated responses, a human finally answered.  At this point I was so annoyed it was difficult to be civil with the agent.   Comcast, fix you process.  I can sit on hold, but I don't want to deal with stupid automated response systems.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Can't get in touch with anyone.

OMG Im in the same boat. I just want to talk to an agent about getting some fees waved and it keeps forcing me on this dumb 'modem reset' loop. Looks like the only way to get a hold of someone is to just stop paying.