Community Forum

Can't choose self-install for move

Frequent Visitor

Can't choose self-install for move

I'm moving to a nearby apartment complex already wired for Comcast,and Im not getting the option to self install only to schedule professional installation.

I can/have done the install myself on previous occasions but there is no option to do the self install.

Official Employee

Re: Can't choose self-install for move

Hi mad876max, it is possible that the apartment hasn't been serviced longer than 6 months and would need a tech visit.   I can review the install/self install kit options at this address from my side, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Ok I sent it to your inbox.

Official Employee

Hi mad876max, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi mad876max, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you