Community Forum

Can't cancel auto pay?

New Poster

Can't cancel auto pay?

I've been trying to cancel Auto Pay from Xfinity for almost a year now.  I've been promised numerous times from tech support that they have removed auto pay, but nothing gets done.  This matter has been escalated numerous times to higher levels, and promises upon promises have been made to me that they have fixed the problem.  The only solution that I can think of is legal action?  I'm hoping someone at Comcast can fix this problem.  I've had at least 10 promises over the past year, and promises just don't cut it anymore.

Expert

Re: Can't cancel auto pay?

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can't cancel auto pay?

Hi steviesteve1. Have you tried to remove the Autopay service yourself yet? 

The instructions are found here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/setting-up-auto-payments

If you already tried this unsuccessfully, please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!