Community Forum

Can't access My Account, or customer service chat, or billing

New Poster

Can't access My Account, or customer service chat, or billing

When I go to any page involving my account like View my Bill, or Account Settings, or Account Status and this error message shows up: "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later." Or the three buffering dots will just stay there and nothing will come up. Because of this I am unable to pay my bill, and when I try to call or schedule a representative to call me, I either get no answer and the schedule call page is always down. I am also not able to access the chat for customer service. This has happened ever since I signed up for xfinity months ago and it has caused my bill to be late and charged a late fee where I had to contact them and explain. This is truly the most annoying thing I've ever had to deal with. I am not able to go to one of the brick and mortar stores, and last time I even tried going there to get my problem solved they could not help me about the My Account pages being down.

Official Employee

Re: Can't access My Account, or customer service chat, or billing

Hi cgary, I apologize for your experience and I can help look into this for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can't access My Account, or customer service chat, or billing

Hi cgary, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!