Community Forum

Can't Shop/Upgrade plan

Regular Visitor

Can't Shop/Upgrade plan

My contract is up, and I'm looking into keeping Comcast or going through the process of changing providers. I can't access the Shop/Upgrade function and that is the way I'd like to perform this process, online. Can someone please help with my options for shopping/upgrading my plan? Or helping me with cancelling?

Regular Visitor

Re: Can't Shop/Upgrade plan

I see other threads with replies to them that are younger than mine, and yet still no response from an expert or employee?

Expert

Oops! Sorry, I missed your post, my friend. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

thanks, just curious, how long is the typical turn around time on a reply after you'd messaged one of them?

Official Employee

Hi @gurnzb

Sorry for the delayed reply. Our turn around time can vary. I'd be more than happy to help review and discuss the plans and options that are available to you. You can see what's available specifically to you by going to https://www.xfinity.com/ and signing in. Once you're signed, you should have access to the shop/upgrade tab. Clicking the manage plan option will allow you to view the packages you have to choose from. Unfortunately, you won't be able to process the changes online, but I can do so on my end. 

In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!