Community Forum

Can someone private message me?

Regular Visitor

Can someone private message me?

I would like to speak to a Comcast agent who can help me get service at my address please. I need help please
Expert

Re: Can someone private message me?

@Alise_garcia wrote:
I would like to speak to a Comcast agent who can help me get service at my address please. I need help please

Can you give us a bit more information, please?  Is this new build home?  An apartment?  In town/city?  Are you in an area that Comcast services?  The more info you can give us [without giving out personal identifying information] the faster we are able to help you.

EDIT: I see you started a thread about your issue yesterday.  This is not real time help and support.  Your post there has gone into a queue and will be answered in the order which it was received.  Please do not start multiple threads on the same issue as it is against our Community Guidelines.  Therefore, this thread is locked.  Please continue working out of your original thread.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!