Community Forum

Can someone assist in setting up an online account to view billing??

Highlighted
New Poster

Can someone assist in setting up an online account to view billing??

I have not been able to get through the Comcast customer line to speak to an actual person about this issue. 

I have 9 different accounts with Comcast and have zero access to four of them. I cannot access them online, nor can I view any form of billing for these four accounts. 

The online portal to create an account does not work as I have my cell phone number associated with 5 of these accounts already - that seems to be the limit? I believe my office phone number is associated with the remaining ones, but as I cannot recieve text emssages on my office phone, I have no way to create an online account. 

I call the customer support line and get told that the automated system cannot find record of my accounts via my account numbers. I am essentially kicked out of the automated system with it telling me to "set up your account online", which, obviously I cannot.

I desparately need to be put in contact with someone who can assist me in setting up these accounts fully. I have absolutely no way to change the billing options for the accounts that I do not have online access to. I do not want them to be set up as auto-pay, as the bank account that Comcast is pulling funds from is not correct!

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Can someone assist in setting up an online account to view billing??

try 800-Comcast and select billing. you will need an email created on each account set up to sign in. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!