Community Forum

Can somebody please help us redeem our Xfi pods?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can somebody please help us redeem our Xfi pods?

I got an email saying I am eligible for the free Xfi pods. This is correct, there are rooms where I can benefit from them. I am aware of their speed limitations and rather have slow wifi than no wifi at all. When I click get, it just tells me I need help to continue my order because my plan includes Flex which isn't even related to what I'm trying to do, and Xfinity assistant doesn't know what I'm trying to do. Can someone please help get us through? I don't want to purchase a third party mesh system.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Can somebody please help us redeem our Xfi pods?

I get this when trying to redeem it. https://imgur.com/a/hmWWwyq 

Please help

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can somebody please help us redeem our Xfi pods?

Greetings, @rc0! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day!  I apologize to hear of the issues you are running into when trying to get the xFi Pods and the frustrations of feeling like you are running in circles. I would like to have a look at this and see what we can do for you. Since you already sent a PM, I will continue to assist you through there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!