Community Forum

Can no longer afford cable

Frequent Visitor

Can no longer afford cable

Trying to weigh my options. I may just have to turn things off for a while. I haven’t had my issues resolved and feel I’ve been ghosted several times by Comcast employees. ☹️
Expert

Re: Can no longer afford cable

@Capricornrose78 wrote:
Trying to weigh my options. I may just have to turn things off for a while. I haven’t had my issues resolved and feel I’ve been ghosted several times by Comcast employees. ☹️

First, please don't start multiple topics on the same issue; continue in the thread you originally started.

Second, @ComcastMorgan may have taken a few days off because of the Labor Day holiday.  Our Official Employees do not work 24/7 - they generally work either 8 or 10 hour days with corresponding 2 day or 4 day "weekends".

Be patient.  The OE's are working with a number of other customers besides yourself.  They will get back with you.  I know your issue is important and imperative, so, once again, be patient.

Closing this thread to further replies.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can no longer afford cable

Hi Capricornrose78, 

Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Forums. This isn't the way we want our customers to feel. I'd love to chat with you in a private message so we can discuss ways to lower your monthly rate. Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!