Community Forum

Can comcastche message me?

Regular Visitor

Can comcastche message me?

Hi I sent comcastChe a PM but it seems she has been out for a while. Can someone PM me back and help me out? If not I can wait for her to message me back. 

Official Employee

Re: Can comcastche message me?

Hey @DanFran

I apologize for my delay. I was out of the office all last week. Your neighbor sent me a message letting me know you would be reaching out for assistance. I'm ready to help find ways to save on your monthly rate. There is one last piece of information I need before I can proceed. Please reply to my private message when you have a chance and we can go from there. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

PM'd you back!

Official Employee

Thanks! I've replied to your private message with 2 of the cheapest offers I was able to locate. Take a look at them and reply to the private message if you have any questions about either of them. Chat with you soon! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Administrator

All,

Please remember sending unsolicited private messages to any user will not get you assistance any faster. To get the fastest reply possible please post your question publicly. This ensures that anyone on our team will be able to reach out in the quickest time possible. It also allows us to pick up each other's conversations if someone is out of the office. Furthermore, sending unsolicited private messages to any user or Official Employees does violate our forum guidelines. 

For additional information about the Xfinity Forum guidelines, see here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Guidelines/Xfinity-Forum-Guidelines/td-p/3115028