Community Forum

Can comcast come to my house?

New Poster

Can comcast come to my house?

Hello, so I just have a generic question. Comcast(xfinity) in the recent years made a deal with the county I live in to provide their services. I used to be within the footprint of Comcast I had you guys for about 4 years until I decide to move elsewhere within the county. I honestly loved it it was great and I rarely ran into any problems. But now where I live the services aren’t available. I believe the closest cable line to me is about 1.2 miles away. I also am aware of the rule they have seeing that there has to be a certain amount of homes in order for the line to be ran. Is there any way I can get a survey of my area ? Everyone where I live has been BEGGING for a cable line to come down here for about 3 years and even presented it to our local committee. I was just wanted to know if I could recieve at least a survey of my area.
Thanks
Expert

Re: Can comcast come to my house?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Can comcast come to my house?

Hello 15dking1. I can assist with submitting a serviceability survey request for your home address. Please send me a private message and include your full name, home address, and contact phone number. Thank you.