Community Forum

Can comcast come to my house?

New Poster

Can comcast come to my house?

Hello, so I just have a generic question. Comcast(xfinity) in the recent years made a deal with the county I live in to provide their services. I used to be within the footprint of Comcast I had you guys for about 4 years until I decide to move elsewhere within the county. I honestly loved it it was great and I rarely ran into any problems. But now where I live the services aren’t available. I believe the closest cable line to me is about 1.2 miles away. I also am aware of the rule they have seeing that there has to be a certain amount of homes in order for the line to be ran. Is there any way I can get a survey of my area ? Everyone where I live has been BEGGING for a cable line to come down here for about 3 years and even presented it to our local committee. I was just wanted to know if I could recieve at least a survey of my area.
Thanks
Expert

Re: Can comcast come to my house?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Can comcast come to my house?

Hello 15dking1. I can assist with submitting a serviceability survey request for your home address. Please send me a private message and include your full name, home address, and contact phone number. Thank you.