Community Forum

Can a customer service agent please get in touch?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can a customer service agent please get in touch?

I need to downgrade due to employment issues in my household.  Can a customer service agent please get in touch when you can?  I would be very grateful.  Thanks.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Can a customer service agent please get in touch?

@schmigel102 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our PM Policy here. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello schmigel102, thank you for posting. I know these are difficult times for everyone with the pandemic impacting so many lives, I'd like to help you get your services downgraded to something a little more affordable. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi schmigel102, it was great speaking with you and I am glad that we were able to get a new deal set up for you. Feel free to create another post if you need anything else. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.