Community Forum

Can I get some help with my Property Damage Claim?

New Poster

Can I get some help with my Property Damage Claim?

I have had a Property Damage claim with Comcast for 3 weeks now. My set top box blew and took my Blu ray home theatre and TV with it. I feel like I am being given the run around by customer support, as they keep sending me in circles. I was told it had a closing date of Dec 9th by 6:30 PM, and I HAVE YET to receive the first phone call about it, 5 days later. Someone please help!
Official Employee

Re: Can I get some help with my Property Damage Claim?

Hello Colelang11, I can update you on your damage claim that is currently being processed. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Hi Amir, how do I private message you? I’m not seeing an option from my phone.
Official Employee

You may have to sign in using a PC to private message me, but if you click on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "private message me" that will open up a window to PM me directly. 

Official Employee

Hi Colelang11, I show that we have a claim set to have your property damage assessed by our insurance department. I will follow up with you once the issue has been addressed to make sure everything gets taken care of, if you have any questions regarding your ticket please reach back out to me here. 

Official Employee

Hello Colelang11, I show that your issue has been addressed by our corporate team. Please reach back out to me here if you need anything further.