Community Forum

Can I get help to have a Tech come to my building to repair the Cable from the Telephone Pole

Highlighted
New Poster

Can I get help to have a Tech come to my building to repair the Cable from the Telephone Pole

I have been calling ALL morning, and have had to go through your automated phone support line a dozen time and a dozen router reboots (your only method to allow a support call to proceed) I could not even leave a voicemail or to talk to a real person. Then eventually I got to talk to a real person., but they disconnected from that call. Meaning I had to go back a repeat all of these steps a half dozen more times to finally talk to a real person. I now have a Tech incident report number, but I was never called back from the actual tech to get information on the issue.  I have no idea when you will be sending a tech out to my building to repair the connection cable that has obvisoulsy broken and is causing my internet intermittent connections. That was a couple hours ago, and I cant get a reliable connection to the internet. you can easily see that support cable brokeyou can easily see that support cable broke