Community Forum

Callback for Support does not accept Phone Input

New Poster

Callback for Support does not accept Phone Input

Am I  the only person that has the Support number callback not respond to my phone inputs.  Such as... Please press '1' if the customer is on the line.  I press '1', and no response.  The callback eventually just times out and hangs up and reschedues.  Very frustrating.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Callback for Support does not accept Phone Input

Hello @rpreston65, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I offer my deepest apologies with what you have experienced around the Xfinity callbacks. I can definitely see where that could be frustrating and inconvenient. I can further look into this as well as assist you with any service issue or concerns. Please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Callback for Support does not accept Phone Input

@rpreston65, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this concern. Please create a new Public post if you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!