Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Cable

Contributor

Cable

To date, these Issues happen on 1 (one) X-finity Cable Box. I'm getting real tired of them;
1)    The Landline Caller ID stopped working on one (X1) Xfinity Box. (We have 2) It hasen't worked for some time. I tried every silly thing Customer Service USUALLY tells someone to do. Unplug "It" from the Wall Outlet, wait 10 Seconds, Plug "It" Back in.
Make sure the Cables aren't on tight.
I went into "Settings" and made sure "It's On". "It" is.
2) (On the SAME Box)  "Reminders" stopped working not long after. The Message; "Sorry, we're having some trouble" The Reminder Service is currently unavailable. We are working quickly to resolve this issue. Please try again in a few minutes. XRE-06030"

I can't Add, Modify, Cancel or, receive ANY. They have been MOVED to the Other Xfinity Box. Don't know why. I made sure I set them to "My TV" and NOT to ALL.
(Please Define Quickly. I think the Websters Dictionary definition is not the same as X-finity's. 
3) Now CMT Channel (Number 146) says "Subscribe to CMTHD" "This Requires a Subscription" "To watch this program, you need subscribe to this channel. Go to www.xfinity.com and select Shop/Upgrade to update your packages.
I tried switching to CMTHD Channel (Number 1608). All I get is a Black Screen with "CMT" in the Middle with "Channel 1608" and "Auto-Tuning to HD" below. It never shows anything else.
   The last time we spoke (Over the phone) to CS/Tech, they tried to tell us the Box with the "Issues" "Wasn't Turned On".
Yeah, I thought it was funny, because I had the TV on and could change Channels, and most other functions. Not to mention the Blue Light was ON.

4) Again, on the SAME Box, I have the "Guide" Set To "Free To Me", but "IT" switches to "HD" on "It's" own.

Auto-Tune to HD Channels: ON.

"Default Guide View": "Free To Me".
Is this what $200 + per month gets us?

Expert

Re: Cable

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi hmaerz6,

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account and do some troubleshooting on your equipment to help resolve the issues you are having. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Contributor

Almost two months still no answer, and nothing's changed with the Cable Box.

Contributor

Escallating my Issue(s) hasn't changed a thing. Almost two months still no answer, and nothing's changed with the Cable Box.

Official Employee

Did you send ComcastChe a PM per his request?
Contributor

Are you asking in English?

Expert

@hmaerz6 wrote:

Are you asking in English?

hi, because you did not quote the post to which you are replying it is not possible to answer your question.

Contributor

Are you kidding me? It's on the Same Page your Reply is on.