Community Forum

Cable

Regular Visitor

Cable

This is the 3rd day I have lost service on my internet, cable and telephone. I finally got my internet and phone back a while ago, but not my cable. What is happening. When I call, I can never get a person to talk to, just a recording. Please call me and let me know what is happening! This is not the kind of service, or lack there of that I am paying for!

Official Employee

Re: Cable

Hello Dena1936. We apologize you are experiencing a service interruption. I can assist you with your cable service not working. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Regular Visitor

Thank you. I finally was able to reach a person that was smart enough to know that if I got my internet and phone service back again, that the problem wasn't an outage and she finally sent a signal to my TV and it came back immediately. I am still angry at continually getting that outage message after it was fixed and then refusing over and over again to connect me to a person that would fix the problem! Perhaps Comcast has gotten too big to give personal service to their customers! I wish I would have gotten the woman's name that finally believed that it had to be something else. She deserves my kudus.

Official Employee

Thanks for responding back. You're right, it shouldn't have been so difficult to get through to someone who could help. I will pass along your feedback. I am glad she was able to get your cable service working again. Please let us know if you need further support. 

Regular Visitor

I had to call tech support back again. Though the person that fixed my one TV, she didn't realize that I had three TVs. Thankfully she did give me a direct # to tech support that I could call any time I need help! When I called the direct #, I did get help immediately and this time, a signal was sent to my other two TVs, and viola, they were both back too. So I give my kudos to the tech person that immediately knew what to do!

Official Employee

I'll gladly pass along your feedback! Thank you for choosing Comcast.