Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Cable wire pulled from house

Regular Visitor

Cable wire pulled from house

A neighbor was doing tree work today and when I came home my cable wire is pulled from the house. It is still attached and everything is working but is hanging very low (about 5-6 ft off the ground). How do I get this re-attached to my home? Is there going to be a cost involved to get the wire re-attached to the house? Would like to know before I approach my neighbor (we already don’t get along). Thanks Mike

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Cable wire pulled from house

Hello MZ10, I can assist you with getting this cable raised. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

All Replies
Expert

Comcast will fix it, no charge to you.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

Official Employee

Hello MZ10, I can assist you with getting this cable raised. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Official Employee

MZ10 wrote: Yes everything was taken care of. Quickly and professionally if I may add. Thank you for all the help!

You're welcome, I am glad that we were able to get this taken care of. Have a good day.