Community Forum

Cable wire hanging down

New Poster

Cable wire hanging down

Hi - we've had a cable wire fall down in front of our house - it's hanging about 2 feet off the ground. I sent a message about this a week or so ago and didn't get a response. Is anyone from Comcast reading this forum who can assist in getting this fixed?  I'm very concerned that we'll have a kid from the neighborhood walk by and pull this down completely.

Expert

Re: Cable wire hanging down

Please follow the instructions you were given in your first post here.

Locking this.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Re: Cable wire hanging down

Hi rflynn2013 -- We can come out to raise that cable to it's proper height. I can help get a job scheduled for that. Please send me  PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll be able to get a job created with this information.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!