Community Forum

Cable on top of the ground

Regular Visitor

Cable on top of the ground

Install not finished. Cable is run on top of the ground. Tried to resolve using chat/callback.

CHAT STARTED AT Jun 13, 2019 4:04:43 PM

4:23:06 PM Nica : Here's your reference number for the Technician to bury your lines: ER 0492- 97112

4:24:13 PM Nica : Please take note that you'll be receiving a call from one of our representative about the appointment. This would be on Friday June 14, 4: 21 PM.

I did not get a call.

CHAT STARTED AT Jun 14, 2019 5:19:45 PM

5:45:21 PM Gaurav : We have escalated the issue for you, Here is the ticket number # CR851016652

Rcvd a callback but there was so much noise on the line I could not understand the person on the other end. They then hung up on me. I did not receive any more calls.

Just want someone to come out and finish the installation.

Official Employee

Re: Cable on top of the ground

brianamywa, thanks for posting here about your experience! Appreciate you giving us an opportunity to help you on the forums. I'd like to turn this around and get that line buried. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. Just click my name and then on the next page, you'll see an option to send me a private message on the top right hand side.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!