Community Forum

Cable line down

New Poster

Cable line down

A cable line is laying on roof of garage and going down to ground in front of door. Cannot get car out. 

<edited>

Please assist...

Very soon.

Official Employee

Re: Cable line down

Hello, neranucci. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

Thanks so much for reaching out to us about this. I would like to help you get this line taken care of as quickly as possible. Please send me a Private Message with your First and Last name so I can assist you. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cable line down

neranucci, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get that line taken care of, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!