Community Forum

Cable into house needs to be buried - it is about to be cut by landscaper. How can I get someone to

Regular Visitor

Cable into house needs to be buried - it is about to be cut by landscaper. How can I get someone to

I am in Sarasota, Fl, and when the line was run to my house over a year ago, there was just an empty lot next to me.  Now they are building a house, and no one is tending YET to the overgrown grass. My line runs through that grass to a box in the ground behind the house being built next door to me.  There's no way they will be able to landscape & cut that grass without cutting my wires.  That line already got cut late last year when they moved some trees. Installer too lazy(?) to cut the wire into the ground.

WHAT TO DO?

cablewiresmall.jpgPhoto turned sideways

Official Employee

Re: Cable into house needs to be buried - it is about to be cut by landscaper. How can I get some...

Hi srqli, thank you for taking the time to reach out here and welcome to our forums.  I would like to assist in submitting a ticket to the proper team to get your drop buried, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cable into house needs to be buried - it is about to be cut by landscaper. How can I get some...

Hi srqli, thank you for reaching out and working with me through private message.  Glad I could help get a technician scheduled to bury your drop for you.  Please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!