Community Forum

Cable hook up

Regular Visitor

Cable hook up

I had my cable hooked up on 14 dec thanks much but your tech said someone would be out to bury the cable from pole to house.  Also said cabe laying on ground from out side box to my moden an one TV is my responsibility to bury why is that.  Plus he left alot of cable laying on the ground.

Official Employee

Re: Cable hook up

Hello packerbacker1. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. I can assist with alerting our Local Tech Ops team to come and bury the cable line to your home. We apologize for the delay in getting this completed. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you Joe for the come back, now how about the cable from the box to my modem an one other TV are they going to bury it also.  

Official Employee

packerbacker1 - 

Can you provide a picture of the cable you're referring to so I can take a look?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Forget it I don't have the time to play msg tag.

Official Employee

We are willing to help, let us know if you change your mind.