Community Forum

Cable from pole to house broken.

Highlighted
New Poster

Cable from pole to house broken.

I just signed up for inter essentials program and they are sending a self install kit. The problem is a truck went down my street and broke the cable line from the pole to my house. Will I be able to have a technician install a new wire from the street pole to the outside of the house? And what would they charge for that?
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Cable from pole to house broken.

The coax cable drop line from the pole is their responsibility. There should be no charge to replace it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cable from pole to house broken.

Hi! It's frustrating to hear about what happened with the cable line. We would like to help you fix it. Please send me a PM with your first and last name and we will get started. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!