Community Forum

Cable drop- No help

New Poster

Cable drop- No help

I started my Comcast service in December 2017 and had a cable dropped across the property. At that time, an appt was made to bury the cable in April. A contractor did and cut the cable in half. As soon as I realized there was no service, I grabbed the contractor and told him to rebuy a new cable. Said he couldn’t do it. I’d have to make a new appt.
An appt was made for the end of May and no one has showed up. Now I’m told it will be the end of June. I got a bunch of garbage about backups due to a late spring. Our ground has been thawed since March.
My son has Spectrum and they respond the next day after a customer service call. Even coming on a Sunday to move his overhead line.
Comcast has some serious work to do if, as their VP says on the website that the “customer comes first”. Consider DirectTV or another provider before committing to Comcast.
Official Employee

Re: Cable drop- No help

Hello Timheider, I can assist you with getting your cable buried. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!