Community Forum

Cable down

New Poster

Cable down

Very disappointed with Comcast customer service.  Called them Friday morning to report one of their cables lying across my back yard.  They said they would mark it urgent and send someone out.  No one came.  Called this morning (Monday) and was told they put an "alert" on the order and someone would be out Tuesday or Wednesday.  When I asked why no one showed up yet and why I had to wait so long, he said that was all the info he had.  When I asked to speak to a manager, I was put on hold for 4 (more) minutes and then they disconnected the call.  I can see why people are jumping to other services providers.

Official Employee

Re: Cable down

Hello weidlingkay, I can assist you with getting your cable line raised. Please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!