Community Forum

Cable cleanup

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cable cleanup

I have had cable and dirt from a repair to a pole in my front yard for some time now. Dominion Power has come and told me none of this mess is theirs. Verizon has come and told me they can’t fix their equipment and tidy up until you take care of the cable work. Nothing has happened. This has gone on for almost 2 years. . Tell me what I can do.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Cable cleanup

Hi @woodydixon

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I'd be happy to help get a crew out to.  Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click "Comcast_Support” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

2019-09-17 10.09.15.jpg2019-09-17 10.08.34.jpg

@Comcast_Support wrote:

Hi @woodydixon

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I'd be happy to help get a crew out to.  Can you please send a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? To send a Private Message, please click "Comcast_Support” and click “send a message".

Here are 2 photos. Some of the cable is verizon's but they were here 6-8 months ago and said they couldn't fix their part until comcast had done their repairs.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

We are having a similar problem where the neighbor had new cable run and it goes through our yard. Called four times and each time they say either the issue is going to be escalated or we will get a call back. Nothing nada. The neighbor has had issues with their internet and each time a service guy comes out they are rude and unresponsive. The field techs are the face of the company and it's not a good look.