Community Forum

Cable burial

Regular Visitor

Cable burial

Hello,

A technician was supposed to come out to install cable for TV and internet on May 20th. He came out next day. He left the cable on the front yard and he will have someone come out to do underground burial within a week. Nothing happened on the scheduled day. Called xfinity again on May 26th. Someone should've contacted local company to do cable burial for me and let me know. I haven't gotten any response back from anyone yet. I also have a pedistal box that is wide open, which I also put a request to get that fixed. If I can have someone take care of this issue ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Cable burial

bicarpi, let's check on the status of your line bury. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Cable burial

Someone came out and got it done. Thanks!