Community Forum

Cable box no longer working

New Poster

Cable box no longer working

My cable box is not working for almost 2 months. Can't get any customer support ar any acknowledgement from Comcast. Xfinity assistant refreshes but that doesn't help. I believe you shut it off after being a few days late paying my bill. I paid the bill including late charge on June 8th. I set up auto pay and you took my payment July 8th. Still no hardwired connection availability. Office closed. No LIVE chat. No phone contact.

Expert

Re: Cable box no longer working

@chuckt1 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cable box no longer working

Hello @chuckt1, thanks for reaching out to our Digital Care Team trough our Forums page. I am sorry to hear you have no cable connection especially after paying your bill. I also apologize for the trouble you have been experiencing with trying to contact us for support around this as well. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this so that we can get it corrected. I can absolutely assist you with this and any other service issues or concerns!

Can you please send me a private message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!