Community Forum

Cable and Internet bundle packages

Frequent Visitor

Cable and Internet bundle packages

I have been a Comcast customer for the past 7+ years and have always received a promotional rate for internet/cable. My current bundle is about to expire and I recently called Comcast to look into the new promotions, and the agent told me that the only available cable/internet promotions require a 2 year contract. I have never encountered this in the past 7 years and this seems to be a ridiculous change, especially for someone, such as myself, who will have to move in one year. I then looked at the bundles available online, and there are internet/cable promotions that do not require a 2 year contract. Would someone be able to help me sort this out to see what I am actually eligible for? I lost faith after that agent on the phone told me that I would have to get a 2 year contract or downgrade my service. That was the first time that an agent told me that I would have to consider downgrading my service. 

Expert

Re: Cable and Internet bundle packages

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Cable and Internet bundle packages

Hello deva648. Regarding promotional discounted offers, We offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available to better suit your needs. If you would like this, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.