Community Forum

Cable Tap

New Poster

Cable Tap

Please Help!!!!!

I just need to be pointed to the right direction. I have now for the fourth time tried to have someone  schedule a tap for my house to get service and no one shows up or they say the did it and when we reschedule the new tech says its not there.   I have called corporate and they assure me that its there per the notes but again when tech arrives to the house it isn't there.  Please I just need a tap on the pole so this little family of four can have internet/cable/home security at there little home. 

Any help is welcome!!!!!!!

Expert

Re: Cable Tap

Hi @E_mendez,

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cable Tap

Hello E_mendez. I can assist with alerting our local tech ops team to your home which needs a service tap. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!