Community Forum

Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

New Poster

Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

1)  Obviously it is not a connection problem involving my wires or cables.  On Christmas Week no less, I was stuck on one channel more times than I can count and if I hit any key on remote, black X1 is Having a problem screen - -  fills the monitor. 

a-OK, so go do work on the web:  NO I CAN'T because Router lights are flickering back & forth, a sure sign Internet went down around the same time as TV!  So after hours of Freecell and programming code, I realized that this has been going on for ONE WEEK!!! 

I called today, hoping to hear that it is an issue in my area, which they are working to resolve, but instead, same old, disconnect, reconnect, we'll send you a signal now . . . 2 separate help calls, one for cable one for Internet, is toooo much during the holidays. 

MY THEORY:  MORE PEOPLE are IN BROWARD/DADE AREA of Florida for Holidaze, MORE USAGE AND COMCAST/XFINITY DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH CAPABILITY or Broadband Coverage for this increase in TRAFFIC.  (I'M ALWAYS RIGHT [except when I'm wrong], EX TECH ANALYST, CNE).

Expert

Re: Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Cable TV and Internet Going Down and Coming Back UP, Every Few Hours for 1 WEEK NOW!

Hi MhyrrBenz, apologies for your frustrations with your services, I can assist reviewing this on my side for you. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you