Community Forum

Cable Hazard

New Poster

Cable Hazard

Hello my name is Tate. I have been a loyal Comcast customer in good standing for a few years now. I had a really bad experience recently with Comcast I think you should be aware of concerning a safety hazard. I had a technician visit my home on Saturday August 10th around 3:30 pm central time, here in Texas. He was addressing a dysfunctional internet connection outside the home. Within approximately 20 minutes he knocked on the door and stated my cable was connected. I told him to hold in while I check and I left the door ajar while I ran to check the modem. When I returned to the door he was gone and already in his van. He pulled off without saying another word. I looked out into my backyard and saw an orange cable strewn across my grass the whole length of the yard. This is a huge issue. It's just less than I expect from Comcast. Please don't do this to your customers. I can provide photos if needed.
Official Employee

Re: Cable Hazard

Hello, Texicated, welcome to our communities! I would love to have the opportunity to help out with the cable and send someone out there to get it taken care of. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so we can review this further together. Thanks! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!