Community Forum

Cabe Wire NEEDS Buried

New Poster

Cabe Wire NEEDS Buried

I had my services installed at the end of last year and was told that the cable wire literally going all the way around my house through my entire backyard would be buried in April. Well, April is almost over so I called and they said the earliest appointment to get my cable line buired is the end of May. I wish I was told I had to call to make an appointment instead of telling me a team would be out to get it done. I can't mow my yard because of the wire. I am not pleased at all.

Official Employee

Re: Cabe Wire NEEDS Buried

Hello meredith2291, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to reach out to us here regarding this concern. I recently purchased a new home and had services installed as well so I understand how frustrating it can be to have this cable in your yard for an extended period of time with no resolution. But no need to continue to worry, I am happy to get someone scheduled to come out and bury the cable for you. To move forward can you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Cabe Wire NEEDS Buried

Hi meredith2291, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!